Make Non-KeyWord Spamming Links for eBay
What is KWS? KeyWord Spamming (KWS) is the use of terms or names in a page that would cause the page to appear in unrelated search results. eBay prohibits keyword spamming in auctions.
How can I Cross Sell? So how can you direct your eBay customers to similar items in your other eBay auctions or in your eBay store, commonly referred to as "cross selling?" Use scripted links!
The links are already built into the codes below, and you may add more text like:
- These scripted links are non-keyword-spamming.
- These scripted links are eBay approved and are not keyword spamming.
- These scripted links are eBay approved and are not keyword spamming. Look <a href="http://www.isdntek.com/tagbot/links.htm" target="_blank">here</a>.
How can I tell? How can the casual observer tell if the links are scripted, before reporting a potential violation to eBay? Select an unrelated term (or set of terms) from the list and actually search for it on eBay. Here's how:
- Click seller's other items to narrow the search.
- Copy one or more irrelevant keywords from the list into the search box and checkmark the box to search in title and description.
- If the suspected auction does not appear in the search results, the list is not keyword spamming.